The Botany at Dairy Farm land cost is an 99-year leasehold of the site that covers 15,663.2 sq meters. It could lead to the construction of 385 dwellings. Dairy Farm Walk site remains open to those who would like to be placed be placed on reserve List through URA.
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve as well as Chestnut Nature Park. With this lush vegetation surrounding the site the future developments are set to create a vibrant and serene neighborhood.
Botany during Dairy Farm operating hours are among the main components in City Fringe which is located in the highly-respected District 23 which includes Dairy Farm Walk which is run by Sim Lian Land & Development Pte Ltd.
The Botany Singapore is comprised of The Rail Mall, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Fajar Shopping Centre & Junction 10. Residents in The Botany can get access to banking services, such as banks, pharmacies, and grocery stores, as as food shops.
The most important benefits of selling your product are
- The Downtown Line’s Hillview and Cashew MRT stations are only a couple of steps away from Stations. In addition the free shuttle bus can connect Bukit Panjang to Hillview MRT.
- The ideal location for those who are nature-lovers and enjoy peace and peaceful area to live in.
- District 23 Dairy Farm Homes are situated within close proximity to major transport hubs and the top schools in Bukit Timah.
- 5-minute drive, 5 minutes drive Rail Mall, HillV2, The Hillion and Bukit Panjang Plaza
- Connectivity to expressways is good, such as those of the Pan-island Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway
- It’s only a short drive to the nearest malls as well as grocery stores like HilV2, The Rail Mall, Hillion Mall, etc
- Schools near by like St Joseph Church Kindergarten, CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace, German European School Singapore and numerous others.
Botany at Dairy Farm has been described as a brand new condominium located within Dairy Farm Dairy Farm Walk District 23. It is run by Sim Lian Land Pte Ltd and Sim Lian Development Pte Ltd. It is near a number of schools, which are safe and easily accessible via expressways and public transportation. The development is anticipated to include 385 homes of various dimensions. The homes could be as tiny as a single bedroom , or as big as five bedrooms.
Sim Lian’s Botany in Dairy Farm structures provide freehold homes for families that have lived in Singapore for forty years. Sim Lian Group was founded to provide the largest choice of the latest methods of construction. Sim Lian Group is recognized as a well-established property development firm that is solely focused on investment and construction. Sim Lian Group offers an array of mixed-use residential properties and residential and commercial properties in the region.
Sim Lian Group is a long-standing real estate developer situated in Singapore and has constructed residences throughout Singapore over the past 40 many years. Sim Lian Group is well-known for its impressive history of providing quality and cost-effective developments in residential, industrial commercial, mixed-use or commercial projects.